Head of ProductNew York, NY
VYTL is the first social fitness platform designed to empower users with full control and flexibility over exercise routines to fit the modern lifestyle.
VYTL is seeking a Head of Product to oversee the advancement of the VYTL platform and help shape its product-market fit. This position is based in New York City. This role will involve working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and management teams of both VYTL and Altpoint. The ability to own and drive long-term planning with minimal supervision is critical. The role will require a combination of creative thinking, technical aptitude, and strategic vision. The Head of Product will be expected to actively participate in all stages of product development and work closely with the Business Development/Go-To-Market team to maximize user engagement. This is a highly entrepreneurial opportunity with tremendous autonomy and upside. The candidate should have the ability to multitask on a number of different projects. Domain expertise in the fitness and/or health/wellness space is highly preferred.
• Develop a long-term strategy for the VYTL platform and establish short-term action items and success metrics to measure progress
• Evaluate existing product and roadmap(s) and advise on opportunities and gaps
• Blend research, metrics, and internal/external feedback to improve the VYTL platform
• Develop and prioritize short- and long-term strategies, projects, and initiatives
• Coordinate across departments and teams to initiate and drive key efforts to timely completion
• Work seamlessly with Engineering, Marketing, Design, and Executive teams to drive the VYTL platform forward while serving as the internal voice of the user
• Remain informed about industry initiatives and trends and identify growth opportunities
• 5+ years of product management experience at a technology company with a focus on consumer-facing products. Bonus points for experience in fitness and/or health/wellness
• 2+ years in a technical and/or data-focused role at a technology company
• Track record of developing and leading high-impact, high-performance initiatives and teams
• Deep familiarity with measuring quality and performance
• Demonstrated ability in measuring success through A/B testing, usability studies, and performance data
• Ability to communicate results, conclusions, and recommendations clearly and effectively to senior management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, and/or other quantitative field. Advanced degree highly desired.
Social fitness for your best self.
- Industry Health, Fitness, and Wellness
- Location New York, NY
VYTL is the first social fitness platform designed to empower users with full control and flexibility over exercise routines to fit the modern lifestyle. VYTL features robust customization capabilities and unique recommendations tailored to user preferences. It also syncs with the most popular music apps for playlist creation. VYTL fosters fitness communities based on support, motivation, trust, and shared experiences.