Head of MarketingNew York, NY
VYTL is the first social fitness platform designed to empower users with full control and flexibility over exercise routines to fit the modern lifestyle.
VYTL is seeking a Head of Marketing to shape and drive its value proposition and go-to-market strategy. This position is based in New York City. This role will involve working closely with the product, engineering, design, and management teams of both VYTL and Altpoint. The ability to own, drive, and balance long-term planning and short-term execution with minimal supervision is critical. This role will require a combination of stellar communication, insightful analysis, and strategic vision. The Head of Marketing will be expected to identify, engage, and build relationships with key user groups and platform partners to build a highly marketable and robust content offering. This role will also require planning and execution of both go-to-market and growth strategies. This is a highly entrepreneurial opportunity with tremendous autonomy and upside. The candidate should have the ability to multitask on a number of different projects, clearly articulate value propositions, and advocate for the end user. Domain expertise in the fitness and/or health/wellness space is preferred.
• Shape and drive value proposition to achieve product-market fit
• Identify and engage prospective partners and user groups required to support VYTL
• Establish strategies for incentive programs and promotions to drive user engagement
• Manage relationships with key fitness and/or health/wellness personalities as well as end users
• Partner with Product, Engineering, and Executive teams to identify growth opportunities
• Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
• Track, analyze, and react to KPI metrics for platform enhancement and growth
• Negotiate business and technical terms with new partners
• Participate in market research and platform reporting efforts
• Guide effective product rollout strategies to enhance platform content
• Drive product adoption and usage by ensuring effective feature development and support
• 6+ years relevant work experience required
• Experience working within the fitness, health/wellness, and/or business development space preferred
• Seasoned communicator enthusiastic about presenting ideas and summarizing takeaways to external and internal stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience building, launching, and scaling business development initiatives
• Proven track record of developing and leading high-impact, high-performance product launches
• Experienced in partner management and negotiation
• Able to lead multiple time-sensitive initiatives simultaneously and support cross-functional teams
• BA/BS required in Communications, Marketing, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, or similar field (advanced degree is highly desired)
Social fitness for your best self.
- Industry Health, Fitness, and Wellness
- Location New York, NY
VYTL is the first social fitness platform designed to empower users with full control and flexibility over exercise routines to fit the modern lifestyle. VYTL features robust customization capabilities and unique recommendations tailored to user preferences. It also syncs with the most popular music apps for playlist creation. VYTL fosters fitness communities based on support, motivation, trust, and shared experiences.