PHP DeveloperNew York, NY
Vetter empowers community banks with technology more advanced than that of their larger peers to maintain their competitive advantage in an ever evolving technology landscape.
Vetter is seeking a hands-on, autonomous PHP developer excited to build a transaction-based and data-driven platform from scratch with minimal guidance. The ideal candidate is an experienced, independent contributor with a broad knowledge of finance and/or finance-related products. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are a must as is the proven ability to multitask independently. Applicants should be driven by a passion for best design and coding practices while paying meticulous attention to detail. Applicants should also have a desire to explore and develop bold, new ideas using Agile methodology while working with the senior team to develop the Vetter platform.
• Work with the senior team to build, design and deploy the platform from beginning to finish
• Produce detailed specifications, troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices for platform security as well as platform development
• Develop and deploy features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• 3+ years working as a PHP developer
• BS/MS degree in computer science or engineering-related field
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Hands-on solid experiences on open source framework or library such as Codeigniter, Bootstrap, Yii, JQuery etc. (Yii is the preferred framework)
• Solid knowledge of relational databases (MySQL), version control tools, and developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc
• Strong knowledge of third-party API integrations
• Familiar with Jira and Agile methodology
Digital loan automation platform.
- CEO Bryan Adler
- Industry Community Banking and Credit Unions
- Location New York, NY
Vetter's mission is to empower community financial institutions with the technology they need to compete in the evolving landscape. Based on feedback from dozens of community bankers, Vetter developed an automated digital application platform built to facilitate the data collection process and automate the ongoing management of the loan portfolio. Vetter leverages bleeding edge technology to service the real needs of the community bankers across the country.