Growth MarketerNew York, NY
Status Money is the first personal finance platform that lets members compare their finances to millions of people like them!
Our mission is to create radical financial transparency to empower everyone to make smarter decisions.
We launched in September 2017 and we’re growing rapidly. We’re now looking for an experienced growth marketer to join our fun and passionate team in New York City.
• Set marketing goals and KPIs in partnership with product owner and project manager
• Identify, implement, test, and measure growth tactics across marketing channels
• Own execution of marketing roadmap through owned, earned, and paid channels
• Develop content marketing strategy and create content pipeline
• Grow engagement on social platforms
• Establish processes to create scalable and repeatable marketing strategies
• Conduct prospect and member surveys to inform marketing and product decisions
• 5+ years of growth marketing experience at consumer-focused startups (personal finance experience preferred)
• Demonstrated success implementing product growth hacks, PR and social media hacks, influencer marketing, content marketing
• Strong interest in personal finance
• Inexplicable desire to build a rocketship!
If interested, please send your resume to: [email protected]
Compare your finances. Find opportunities.
- CEO Majd Maksad
- Industry Fintech
- Location New York, NY
Status Money is the first personal finance management company that lets members anonymously compare their finances with millions of people. It uses advanced data science and natural language processing to create radical financial transparency and empower everyone to make smarter financial decisions.