Sales InternNew York, NY
Vetter is a digital lending platform that equips community financial institutions with more efficient and faster lending processes.
Vetter is seeking a hands-on business development expert who enjoys building relationships and has a strong interest in the start-up world. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and eager to get in on the ground floor of a startup making an impact on the FinTech landscape. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please review the following responsibilities and respond with a cover letter and CV.
Please note this internship is for college credit and is paid DOE.
• Support the broader Sales Development team with collateral and material production, sales enablement organization, and integrated marketing efforts
• Support the Sales Manager in the creation and execution of the Go-To-Market strategy for proactive storytelling in the following areas: Vetter Solution story, brand-specific narrative(s), case studies, and new and/or relevant marketplace presentations
• Assist the integrated marketing team in preparing and customizing RFP and agreement responses for our sales team
• Monitor trends in competitive landscape and OTT landscape to inform all existing materials and/or inspire the development of new sales materials
• Assist in the management of partnership reports, case studies, and sales materials
• Work with multiple cross functional teams including PR, Research, Sales, Product, Creative Services, Business Operations, and Industry Marketing to develop effective sales materials
• Prospect, revive, and warm up leads
• Research leads, identify new lead generation funnels and markets
• Possess terrific prioritization skills – we generate a LOT of leads for the team to work with every month, and identifying the key customer to pursue is critical.
• Make calls and qualify leads according to Vetter’s requirements
• Major/Concentration in: Business, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Eye for and appreciation of good design
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Passionate in a team environment with the ability to collaborate well with others
• Interested in financial markets or services, particularly private equity and venture capital
The digital loan automation platform.
- CEO Bryan Adler
- Industry Community Banking and Credit Unions
- Location New York, NY
Vetter's mission is to empower community financial institutions with the technology they need to stay competitive in a quickly evolving landscape. Based on feedback from dozens of community bankers, Vetter developed an automated digital application platform built to facilitate the data collection process and automate the ongoing management of loan portfolios. Vetter leverages cutting-edge technology to service the real needs of community bankers across the country.