PHP DeveloperNew York, NY
Vetter is a digital lending platform that equips community financial institutions with more efficient and faster lending processes.
Vetter is seeking a hands-on, autonomous PHP developer with 3+ years of experience to build a transaction-based and data-driven platform from scratch with minimal guidance. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be passionate about best practices for design and coding with a strong desire to develop new, bold ideas using Agile methodology. This role will work with the senior team to develop the platform from start to finish.
• Produce detailed specs
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute to all phases of the SDLC
• Follow industry best practices for platform security and development
• Develop and deploy features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Solid, hands-on experience with open source frameworks or libraries such as CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, Yii (preferred), jQuery
• Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL), version control tools, and developing web services
• Experience with common, third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc)
• Strong knowledge of third-party API integration
• Familiarity with Jira and Agile methodology
The digital loan automation platform.
- CEO Bryan Adler
- Industry Community Banking and Credit Unions
- Location New York, NY
Vetter's mission is to empower community financial institutions with the technology they need to stay competitive in a quickly evolving landscape. Based on feedback from dozens of community bankers, Vetter developed an automated digital application platform built to facilitate the data collection process and automate the ongoing management of loan portfolios. Vetter leverages cutting-edge technology to service the real needs of community bankers across the country.