Head of OperationsNew York, NY
Vetter is a digital lending platform that equips community financial institutions with more efficient and faster lending processes.
Vetter is seeking a forward-thinking, driven Head of Operations excited to build a transaction-based and data-driven business from the ground up. The ideal candidate is excited about the fintech space and can merge strategic vision with operational execution. This role will be part of the senior management team and responsible for implementing sustainable business processes as well as driving meaningful growth. Experience building a company from the ground up is a major bonus.
This position is based in New York City. The Head of Operations will work closely with the CEO, product, business development, and management team. The ability to own, drive, and establish long-term planning and short-term execution is essential. This role will require a combination of strong leadership, stellar communication, business acumen, and strategic vision. This is a highly entrepreneurial opportunity with tremendous autonomy and upside. Domain expertise in the fintech space is preferred.
• Work with the CEO and senior team(s) to develop and drive operational best practices for the company
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of other executives
• Manage all operational aspects including budgeting, hiring, planning, and legal
• Participate actively in the fundraising process and join investor meetings when necessary
• Support the development of close relationships spanning community banks and vendors
• Manage employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing roadblocks quickly and effectively
• Foster a supportive and collaborative working environment while driving the company vision
• 7+ years relevant work experience required (e.g. experience in senior management at a startup)
• Experience working within the fintech or community banking space preferred
• Seasoned communicator enthusiastic about presenting ideas and summarizing takeaways to external and internal stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience building, launching, and scaling new business initiatives
• Ability to measure potential gains against likely risks
• Track record of leading multiple time-sensitive initiatives simultaneously and supporting cross-functional teams
• BA/BS required in Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Marketing, Communications, or similar field (advanced degree is highly desired)
The digital loan automation platform.
- CEO Bryan Adler
- Industry Community Banking and Credit Unions
- Location New York, NY
Vetter's mission is to empower community financial institutions with the technology they need to stay competitive in a quickly evolving landscape. Based on feedback from dozens of community bankers, Vetter developed an automated digital application platform built to facilitate the data collection process and automate the ongoing management of loan portfolios. Vetter leverages cutting-edge technology to service the real needs of community bankers across the country.