Lead UX DesignerNew York, NY
We’re a team of product managers, designers and engineers, obsessed with creating a beautiful and simple productivity tool called Brief.
Brief replaces the usual suspect list of productivity apps and complex project management tools used by the typical office today with a simple, lightweight messenger and task manager that is easy to use and gets out of your way.
The Lead UX Designer is responsible for overall design direction and execution across all platforms: iOS, Android, Desktop and Web, as well as for the company’s user research strategy.
You will be leading a team of three (including yourself), but this is a hands-on role, where you will spend the majority of your time designing and collaborating.
Our team is co-located. The product managers and UX lead are based in NYC, while engineers and two designers are remote. Therefore, you should be very comfortable with remote collaboration.
- Define the Brief UI/UX to create a world class user experience
- Take the lead on personally designing UIs to solve our toughest problems
- Mentor your team to create a strong, collaborative team
- Drive user research and usability testing efforts
- Experience creating amazing UI/UX for highly interactive products
- Experience in startups and comfort with agile methodologies
- At least 6 years of industry experience (preferably in an agile environment), with a minimum of two years managing and guiding teams
- An exceptional design portfolio with well thought out interactions and visuals across web and mobile applications
A productivity app that focuses your day to achieve more.
- CEO Roman Tokarev
- Industry Productivity
- Location New York, NY
Brief is a productivity app enabling users to achieve more professionally and personally. Its clean, minimalist dashboard combines team chat, video, hubs, to do lists, file sharing and storage - helping users action priorities that drive the most impact.
Stay Focused. Go Brief.