Social Media EditorNew York, NY
Aces is a new visual messenger for social sharing, featuring a fast, fun, and super easy way for users to share, discover, and react to multimedia content. Whether you love popular or super, super random topics, you can 100% own it on Aces.
As an Aces Social Media Editor, you will work with the Aces team to curate and create interesting and dynamic pop culture-focused editorial content. You will also work on campaigns across other established social media platforms.
You should love curating, creating, researching, and sharing the best content the internet has to offer. You should have a point of view about social media and its future. You should love interacting with others and engaging with internet culture. You’re a driven person who loves to get things done and are super excited to help usher in the next way of social media use. You’re creative, organized, and love to think outside the box.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be involved with a bunch of our marketing efforts. To start, you’ll be focused on:
- Working with the Aces team to curate and create engaging and creative editorial assets for use on the Aces platform
- Understanding the Aces target audience and brainstorming effective editorial strategies
- Creating, maintaining, and/or adhering to an an editorial timeline
- Assisting in the development of Aces user personas and relevant content
- Tracking and reporting on current pop culture events and relevant news
- Coordinating and executing on marketing and social projects with fast-changing and quick timelines
- Creating and collecting images, videos, and links for posts
- Participating in brainstorming and strategy meetings for the Aces brand
- Providing reports on social media engagement
- Identifying and establishing relationships with key Aces users and creators
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an editorial capacity
- Vast knowledge and enthusiasm for all things pop culture, internet, and social media
- A content aficionado, you’re extroverted and love being involved with cool, new efforts
- You have a deep understanding of social and cultural trends
- You love thinking outside the box and just being generally creative
- You’re ready to work closely with a small team doing BIG things
- You’re thinking about working in social media, tech or start-ups after graduation
How to Apply:
Along with your resume, please include a short note about yourself and links to any social media accounts you have.
Reimagining social messaging.
- CEO Dana Gorodetsky
- Industry Social Media
- Location New York, NY
Aces is a social messaging platform enabling users to share content through a visually collaborative experience. Users can share and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks.