Social Media CoordinatorNew York, NY
Aces is a new visual messenger app featuring fun ways to share, discover, and react to cool (and sometimes secret!) content. We’re about to launch and looking to grow our team.
Aces Social Media Coordinators will work with the Aces team to curate and create interesting and dynamic pop culture-focused editorial content for the Aces platform. You will also work on campaigns across other established social media platforms. You should have a point of view about social media and its future. You should love interacting with others and sharing ideas and content. You’re a driven person who loves to get things done and are super excited to help usher in the next way of social media use. You’re creative, organized, and love to think outside the box.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be involved with a bunch of our marketing efforts. To start, you’ll be focused on:
- Working with the Aces team to curate and create engaging and creative editorial assets for use on the Aces platform
- Understanding the Aces target audience and brainstorming effective editorial strategies
- Creating, maintaining, and/or adhering to an an editorial timeline
- Assisting in the development of Aces user personas and relevant content
- Tracking and reporting on current pop culture events and relevant news
- Coordinating and executing on marketing and social projects with fast-changing and quick timelines
- Creating and collecting images, videos, and links for posts
- Participating in brainstorming and strategy meetings for the Aces brand
- Providing reports on social media engagement
- Identifying and establishing relationships with target Aces users and creators
- 2+ years of work experience with social media and/or in an editorial role
- Vast knowledge and enthusiasm for all things social media
- A content aficionado, you’re extroverted and love being involved with cool, new efforts
- You have a deep understanding of social and pop cultural trends
- You dig thinking outside the box and just being generally creative
- You’re ready to work closely with a small team doing BIG things
- You’re thinking about working in social media, tech or start-ups after graduation
How to Apply:
Along with your resume, please include a short note about yourself and links to any social media accounts you have.
Reimagining social messaging.
- CEO Dana G. Kule
- Industry Social Media
- Location New York, NY
Aces is a contextual social messaging platform enabling users to share content via a seamless, engaging experience. Users can send, archive, sort, manage, and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks. Leveraging data and machine learning, Aces redefines the concept of relevance in social media.