Head of MarketingNew York, NY
Aces is a social messaging app. We have a fresh take on the way users share content, and what it means to communicate visually. Aces features a fast, fun, and interactive experience for users to share, discover, and react to cool and interesting (and sometimes secret!) content. We’re about to launch and looking to grow our team!
Aces is seeking a Head of Marketing to shape and implement the go-to-market and growth strategies. This position is based in a great, light-filled office in Manhattan (Flatiron). You will work closely with the product, engineering, and design teams. The ability to own, drive, and balance long-term planning and short-term execution with minimal supervision is critical. You should consider yourself a solid communicator who is comfortable brainstorming creative strategies as well as conducting data-driven analysis. The Head of Marketing will be expected to identify, engage, and build relationships with key user groups, develop user acquisition and growth strategies, establish reporting/analytics best practices, and manage marketing partners. This is a highly entrepreneurial opportunity with tremendous autonomy and upside. You should have the ability to multitask on a number of different projects, clearly articulate value propositions, and advocate for the target user. Experience in the social media and/or messaging space is preferred but not required. An interest in pop culture (especially focused on Gen Z and Millennials) is a big plus!
• Develop, structure, and implement go-to-market strategies for launch
• Refine value proposition to achieve product-market fit based on research, user feedback, and testing
• Identify and target prospective user groups to maximize user sign-up and adoption
• Establish strategies and tracking mechanisms for incentive programs and promotions
• Manage relationships with key early users to drive growth
• Track, analyze, and react to KPI metrics for platform enhancement
• Lead market research and analysis as well as platform reporting and analytics
• Own testing strategies (including A/B) to support data-driven decision making
• Fiercely advocate for existing and prospective end users
• 5+ years relevant work experience (bonus points for social media and/or messaging)
• Proven success in a fast-paced, fluid work environment and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing and highly competitive industry
• Demonstrated experience developing marketing strategies and launching new products or features
• Stellar written and verbal communication skills including the ability to tailor pitches to end users as well as senior management teams
• Proven results from creative, out-of-the box thinking when it comes to growth
• Interest and passion for pop/youth culture is highly desired, but not required
Reimagining social messaging.
- CEO Dana Kule
- Industry Social Media
- Location New York, NY
Aces is a contextual social messaging platform enabling users to share content via a seamless, engaging experience. Users can send, archive, sort, manage, and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks. Leveraging data and machine learning, Aces redefines the concept of relevance in social media.