Campus AmbassadorUnited States
Aces is a new visual messenger app featuring fun ways to share, discover, and react to cool (and sometimes secret!) content. We’re about to launch and looking for undergraduate and graduate students who want to be part of the next wave of social media!
Aces Campus Ambassadors will work with the Aces team to introduce Aces to your school through events, marketing, and social media use. You should be a current undergraduate or graduate student with a point of view about social media and its future – we want to hear it! You should love interacting with others and sharing ideas and content. You’re a driven person who loves to get things done and are super excited to be part of a new movement. You’re creative, organized, and love to think outside the box.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be involved with a bunch of our marketing efforts. To start, you’ll be focused on:
- Social media use
- Getting other students and friends interested in Aces and helping get them onto the app
- Working with campus groups, clubs, teams, classes, etc
- Gathering feedback about the Aces app and share it with the Aces team
- Building relationships with key people and groups on- and off-campus
- Becoming an expert on Aces and encouraging students to express their individuality
- Identifying campus and local events where Aces makes sense as a partner
- Building Aces awareness through social media, word-of-mouth, and contests
- Spreading the word about Aces to freshmen and new students
- Coordinating with the Aces team on key events, ideas, and efforts
- Completing several activities a week including distributing Aces flyers, cards, and coupons; promoting contests; setting up focus groups to discuss Aces and social media; brainstorming social media and tech wishlists with fellow students; coordinating on-campus events; and participating in summary calls with the Aces team
- A social butterfly, you’re extroverted and love being involved with cool, new efforts
- You’re excited to make a name for yourself in the social media and tech worlds
- You have a deep understanding of social and pop cultural trends
- You dig thinking outside the box and just being generally creative
- You’re ready to work closely with a small team doing BIG things
- You’re thinking about working in social media, tech or start-ups after graduation
How to Apply:
Along with your resume, please include a short note about yourself, which school you attend, and links to any social media accounts you have.
Reimagining social messaging.
- CEO Dana G. Kule
- Industry Social Media
- Location New York, NY
Aces is a contextual social messaging platform enabling users to share content via a seamless, engaging experience. Users can send, archive, sort, manage, and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks. Leveraging data and machine learning, Aces redefines the concept of relevance in social media.